Please observe the signs posted on the trail!
We request NO dogs, NO snowshoeing, NO walking, NO running, & NO fat tire biking on the groomed ski trail.
Winter Trail Rules:
- Be courteous and helpful to fellow skiers.
- Cadillac Pathway does not allow dogs or equestrian use. If you ski with a dog, please break your own trail.
- Downhill skiers have the right of way.
- Slower skiers should yield the track for faster skiers.
- Keep to the right when meeting oncoming skiers.
- Keep clear of the track when not skiing. Don’t stop at the bottom of hills or on blind intersections.
- If you walk or snowshoe on the trail, please do so at the edge of the ski trail and out of the track.
- Repair trail damage from falls.
- Carry out all rubbish.
- The trails are meant to be one-way; please follow the directional arrows.